I bought this one as soon as it was announced and then lost track of it because I am a bit distracted and life happens, but here it is the unboxing. Let’s go from the top right clockwise:
- Clean by Juno Dawson. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to buy this book but hey, problem solved. (ALso, I do love the rose gold effect!)
- Never Talk To Outsiders candle by Taken Moons, smells of cinnamon and sandalwood and it is yummy nice.
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart. Also one of those that I was tempted to read but never bought and now I do have it. (It was also a big relief there were no repeat books).
- I Am Thunder tea. From all the Wildest Dreams boxes with tea, this is my absolute favourite and I am thoroughly enjoying it.
- A moon charm which I already own in a differnet piece of jewelry.
- A Sunday Ya pin (it’s on top fo the Clean book).
Not a bad box and probably my favurite of the boxes sent from Wildest Dreams.
This one was hard to guess the book.
Let’s do an unboxing thing and this time let’s do it counterclockwise starting from the book:
- Far from the Tree by Robin Benway. A family story about two sisters and a brother.
- Far from the Tree tissues for those moments that make you cry while you read the book.
- The Weasleys Bodywash/Bubble Bath by Geeky Clean. I love it has a pump bottle! Very very handy.
- The Carters tea by Rosie Lea Tea. It is inspired by The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas.
- A personalised letter from the author about the book.
I have to say the book isn’t exactly my cup of tea, but that tea definitely is and I have been enjoying it at work.
Third Wildest Dreams box I have received.
Let’s start with the book and go clockwise:
- The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr. I’ve heard a lot about this book so I am looking forward to reading it.
- Lies Require Commitment candle by Taken Moons Candles. It smells of cherry and has glitter.
- Hogwarts houses bookmark
- Veritaserum (truth) tea by Rosie Lea Tea and teabags (I now want a test tube wooden rack to display my teas).
- Sweets, which I love.
- Signed bookplate
- Letter from the author.
Another sweet box from Wildest Dreams :), which sold out and apparently March’s Family Ties box is almost sold out! I am so happy for Zoe 🙂
If you haven’t heard of Wildest Dreams Box yet, it is created by Zoe and the aim is to be more affordable than the bigger book boxes (it is at the moment, the second cheapest box in my list of over 50 book boxes I have compiled).
As you can see it is a more frugal box than the main boxes out there, but you can also see the love put into each one. Starting with the book and going clockwise, here we go:
- The Extinction Trials by Susam Wilson. I had been looking forward to this book and once I saw the theme for this box I refrained myself from preordering the book as I was already subscribed. (I am all for supporting small businesses).
- Personalised Note exclusive for us subscribers from the author!
- A Tea-Rex room/fabric spray from Geeky Clean, it is a charming green tea jungle like smell, with an earthy tone to it.
- Two chocolate coins, which show how much thought Zoe puts into her boxes and adds little extras.
- A test tube Dino DNA tea, which I am loving. Also, absolute kudos (you’re my favourite) to Zoe for adding tea bags! I am always complaining that most people don’t have as many loose leaf tea props as I do so it is hard for them to use the lovely teas included in boxes, but both of WDB have had tea bags included.
- Also we had a signed bookplate and a print out of the contents. Hopefully we will see a theme artwork postcard at some point once this grows more (Hint: I am an artist…)
All in all it is a lovely box, with lots of care put into it and I definitely recommend it. It is the cheapest “YA” box out there (Leafer Box does not have a YA genre).
I present to you Wildest Dreams Book Box, a new UK based box with low price as part of their aim (the box is £18 so they’re the second cheapest one available at the moment, and it has free shipping to the UK).
This is their first ever box and I was lucky enough to get hold of one.
So here we go, clockwise unboxing, starting with the book:
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed. This is a brutal book to my understanding and I do really want to read it.
- Sorting Bath Bomb from Geeky Clean. I love anything by Steph, so this is always a great way to start a book box. And so so bookish.
- Spoiler Card explaining why everything was chosen. Also, as a note, there was a special note from Amy Reed that I left inside the book.
- Book of Fire bookmark and postcard, and the bookmark is signed.
- After The Fire tea. I squealed and reacted very much to this as After The Fire is my absolute favourite book of the year and having a tea made for it was just the best!
So my veredict is that the box has potential and it looks interesting. I am currently on a 3 month subscription to trial it a little more and see how it pans out.
Also, as a note, this box has new releases that are more mainstream than what Leafer Box offers, so I’d recommend both of them depending on what you want out of your box.